ENGINEERED FOR BOTH STREET AND RACE APPLICATIONS
Action Clutch lightweight aluminum flywheels are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. Our job is to analyze the original flywheel and engineer major improvements. Our flywheels are engineered to improve throttle response, quicker shifting, and reduces clutch wear depending on your drivability. We check for many things when engineering a flywheel, such as overall balance, flywheel clearances or how improve the design. Our flywheels are built for racing and performance. It is machined from the highest quality 6061-T6 or 2024 T3 aluminum, each flywheel is manufactured to deliver optimum tensile strength, great heat dissipation and major weight reduction. We make sure to not go too light to prevent poor idle and driving issues like some of the ultra-lightweight brands.
All our aluminum flywheels are CAD designed/engineered and precision CNC machined from top quality billet aluminum forgings to strict tolerances for optimum performance and reliability. All flywheels are balanced and thoroughly inspected for quality and fitment.
- High Performance and Lighter Weight to Free-Up Additional Horsepower
- 40-60 Percent Lighter Than Stock For Quicker Acceleration
- Stepped Dowels On Most Applications
- Billet 6061 T6 Or 2024 T4 Aluminum Body
- Replaceable Hardened 1050 Steel Ring Gear
- Heat Treated Friction Plate For Optimum Grip And Long Life
- Aluminum Lightweight Flywheel
NOTE: Using our lightweight flywheel options will introduce some gear rattle due to the reduction in rotational mass.
Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire on current inventory. If out of stock, please allow 4-8 weeks for fulfilment.